Linda A. Stortz, CPA, P.A. is a CPA firm located in the Tampa Bay, Florida area that provides tax and small business consulting services to small businesses to help them to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, maximize profit and minimize taxes.
As a CPA/small business consultant, services include:
(1) Small business accounting;
(2) QuickBooks accounting software consulting and training;
(3) Payroll processing and quarterly payroll tax filings;
(4) Part-time outsourced controller duties;
(5) Cash flow budgeting and forecasting;
(6) Strategic business planning;
(7) New startup business advising;
(8) Financial statement/business performance review and analysis;
(9) Internal control and identity theft/fraud review;
(10) Business and individual tax return preparation and tax planning.
Linda A. Stortz is a CPA, Accredited Small Business Consultant, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified Enterprise ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Point-of-Sale ProAdvisor, and Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist. She has been advising small businesses in the Tampa Bay area for over 20 years.